Is Your Organization Ready for Vigilos ESM?
Your organization may be ready to consider Vigilos ESM software if:
- You need the power to define what is considered an alarm event, and establish unique automated response sequences based on your event criteria: Vigilos ESM monitors all activity from all systems in real-time, constantly searching for the exact combinations of conditions that uses have determined reflect a potential security risk. Once Vigilos ESM identifies a potential breach, it automatically unleashes a unique sequence of actions, including notification, escalation and actions of controlled devices.
- Your organization’s strategic security objectives can’t be fully met by off-the-shelf, single-vendor packages, but you don’t have the time or budget required to build a custom solution: Vigilos ESM software is a COTS (Commercial Off-The-Shelf) software product that enables integrators and users to tie together disparate systems without requiring custom software engineering. Vigilos ESM software can be configured to meet the needs of each organization, and non-technical personnel can complete ESM configuration easily.
- Your organization needs a solution to a particular problem today, yet you know that your needs will expand in the future: Vigilos ESM software can be deployed gradually, with additional locations and component technology systems added based on the future needs and resources of the organization.
- You need access to real-time security information from any device or system, across your organization, at any time: With Vigilos ESM software, you can monitor and control all of your integrated security devices, across all of your facilities, from network-connected workstations anywhere in the world. A single interface enables access to event information, video from all cameras, and even enables programming of security panels, new cardholders, and device control and configuration from anywhere.
- You need to collaborate with external entities during alarm events or at other times: Vigilos ESM software includes a virtual command center module that can run simultaneously at multiple locations, allowing authorized partner organizations to monitor activity, including video, at any locations across your enterprise.
- You are committed to continually optimizing security operations and processes to enhance security quality and reduce costs: Vigilos ESM software supports extensive process automation, and automated rules can be modified “on the fly” to address new situations and improve efficiency.
- You need to change security processes at short notice across your organization when Homeland Security threat levels change: Vigilos ESM software allows users to prepare unlimited automated rules and processes, and then “activate” these automated processes at the touch of a button when appropriate.