Vivint Home Security Review
Safety and security is one of the basic elements of a healthy life. If you own a home, there are so many things that you must think about that it can be overwhelming. In today’s society, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. This is why having you very own home security system is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
- Price: $49.99 – $68.99 per month
- Free App for Remote Monitoring
- Low Price Professional Installation
- Offers Additional Services for Energy Efficiency and Home Automation
- Call for Free Quote:
Vivint Home Security
Relatively new to the market, Vivint Security has placed itself as one of the leading home security companies in the United States. Founded in Provo,Utah in 1999, Vivint Security covers all states in the US, Canada, and has even installed equipment outside the country. In only 15 years, they have serviced over 800,000 satisfied customers.
Offering advanced and intelligent solutions to home security, Vivint focuses on developing the most advanced and safest home security products that fit every need and lifestyle. Their latest equipment are easy to use and technologically savvy, while their customer service is award-winning – attending to your every need.
What Separates Vivint Security from the Rest?
Vivint offers you an almost burglar-free protection through their advanced wireless and cellular monitoring systems. Unlike old systems where burglars and intruders can easily cut off the wires from your land line or cable, Vivint’s system are wireless – giving intruders no way of disabling your system from outside your home.
This very advanced feature allows you to control everything in your security system through your phone, tablet, PC, or laptop, wherever you may be. So even if you’re at work, you can easily know and see what’s happening in and out of your home.
Vivint Security Features
- Customize Your System – You can make your own system by choosing from Vivint’s wide range of security equipment. You can even have Vivint create a system for you depending on your lifestyle. Whether you need the security for your babies and toddlers, or for elderly care, or for those who travel frequently, you can fit your security system to suit your very needs.
- The “Go Control Panel” – This touch screen panel can be controlled through a remote where you can easily control your security system and even your appliances and lights. With this, you get to save on electricity bills by being able to have total control of everything in your house.
- Mobile Application – The wireless and cellular feature allows you to access and control your system through apps on your phone or tablet – giving you peace of mind even when you’re at work, or when you’re traveling.
- Award-winning Customer Service – Vivint’s award-winning customer service provides you with friendly and very knowledgeable staff who are ready to assist and answer you with any of your needs. When there’s a notification in your security system, a message is automatically sent to their 24/7 monitoring service and a reliable customer service representative will do the work for you. This means that when there’s an intruder alert, their staff will immediately call the authorities for you<
Vivint Home Security Packages and Price Range
With competitive prices and complete coverage, you can choose from 3 different systems: Home Security, Energy Management, and Home Automation.
Home Security at $49.99 includes:
- touchscreen panel
- internet and phone access
- window sensors
- door sensors
- key fob
- glass break detector
- motion detector
- smoke alarm
- carbon monoxide alarm
Energy Management at $57.99 includes:
- Everything included with the Home Security package PLUS
- smart thermostat
- lighting controls
- energy-efficient bulbs
- small appliance controls
Home Automation at $68.99 includes:
- Everything included in the Energy Management package PLUS
- video surveillance
- automatic door locks
- non-emergency alerts: this includes notifications when gun cabinets or medicine cupboards are opened, and other things
- optional for medical pendant
Conclusion – Should You Buy Vivint Home Security Services?
Vivint Security is one of the leading home security systems due to several reasons: advanced technology, award-winning service, and other features that are not offered by other home security companies. Aside from providing your home with security, they also offer features that lets you save on your electricity bills.
Being able to know and control what’s happening in and outside your home when you’re not there is peace of mind that can’t be bought. What’s better, with video surveillance, you get to see your kids at home even when you’re at work or out of town.
Despite being a young company, Vivint has established itself as one of the leading and most advanced home security providers in the industry. Visit their website today and get a free quotation.