How to make money blogging?
So you have created a blog for yourself. You have selected a niche and have started posting about it. You may be doing this as a pastime or just because you have information you would like to share. But did you know that you can actually turn blogging into a money making opportunity? In this article we are going to learn how to make money while blogging.
Also read: tellpopeyes
But before we get into that, there are certain prerequisites for your blog. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Get a reliable host for your blog.
- Ensure you only post high quality articles which are interesting and support them with proper images.
- You need to regularly update your blog.
- Get enough backlinks to your blog. Directory submissions should be a good start.
If you have these four things in place, you are already half way to earning money through your blog.
Also read: $25 sign up bonus 2022
Now let’s take a look at 3 ways in which you can earn money through your blog:
- Google Adsense: This is by far the most preferred method of earning money on the internet today. When you sign up with Adsense, you agree to allow Google to post ads on your website and you get compensated each time someone clicks on them. A single click might not be worth much, but in the long run, you can earn some serious money through Adsense. But don’t think that Google is the one paying you. It’s actually the advertisers. They are charged per click. When a visitor clicks on a Google ad on your blog, Google charges the advertiser, deducts their fees and pay you.
- Affiliate Programs: Affiliate programs can really help bloggers earn lots of money. Many websites have easy processes for becoming affiliate members. These programs help you get better reach and also understand products better. Depending on the program you sign up with and the product you are promoting, your commission will vary as well. But, if you are able to promote the product well through your blog, you will be able to make this into a profitable venture in no time.
- Amazon: Amazon has an associate program through which you can make money as well. This program allows bloggers to promote products from their inventory by simply adding predefined code on to their blogs. When visitors click on this code, they are taken to Amazon’s page for that product. If the visitor purchases the product, the blogger gets a commission.